Experienced software engineer Low Code
What you tell at a party you do for a living
I work as a senior low-code developer for a fun, no nonsense IT company in Antwerp, where I train and coach junior developers. On top of that, I listen to what our customers want and translate that to tech language to the team. My team is specialized in OutSystems, one of the many software languages in IT-land. We build apps rapidly and custom made at the same time. A win-win! I do this for internal projects and I also work at the client.
What you actually do
As an OutSystems Expert, you develop state-of-the-art solutions using the leading Low Code platform OutSystems. Together with the Providit team, you will deliver solutions that optimize operational excellence or support new and existing business processes. You will get the chance to work together with a team of committed and highly skilled consultants at our customers in Belgium and Europe.
You deliver applications that meet our customers’ needs.
- Opportunity to own the whole process from design, implementation to support of applications.
- You consult with customers and team members and discuss functionalities.
- You work iteratively and have close contact with the users to build the best solutions.
- OutSystems does not have any secrets for you.
You are an experienced .Net or Java developer/Tech Lead/Architect that would like to enter the world of Low Code and OutSystems. You are interested in database design, application architecture and security, processes and usability but don’t like the repetitive coding that goes along with it … then we have a spot for you!!
What we ask of you
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- OutSystems knowledge, or you master .Net/Java and SQL
- You translate business requirements into technical specs
- An extensive knowledge of HTML (5), and CSS3
- You breathe application architecture and relational databases
- Dutch is your mother tongue; your English is fluent and speaking French is a plus
How you tackle this
You are a flexible and enthusiastic colleague, who thinks ahead and sees solutions where others see problems. On top of that, you’re an entrepreneurial consultant with a passion for delivering software and a nose for opportunities. You are focused on detail, and you have the ability to think in solutions. Finally, you contribute to our company vision by sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues. You are an excellent communicator and motivator.
We offer you
- A no-nonsense environment with room for personal initiative, career growth
- and a competitive salary
- An attractive package of extras such as a company car with fuel card, laptop, internet allowance, group and hospital insurance
- The opportunity to further develop your career in the direction you like and at your own pace, with our guidance and challenges
- A long list of company events and special offerings
- We understand that the quality of your life determines the quality of your work. That is why we offer a complete package to take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Like every other company, we think we are unique, and we are ‘the place to be.’ The truth is that we are not for everyone. If you are looking for a company to build a career in ‘management’ or if you like everything clean and crisp between 9:00 and 5:00, then look somewhere else. However, if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and work is more than a job, let’s talk!
At Providit, we put excellence and craftsmanship first. We are extremely passionate in what we do. If you want the freedom and support to develop your skills to become our next ‘OutSystems guru’, then we can be a perfect match!