What you tell at a party you do for a living
I work for a cool IT company in Antwerp, where I train and coach junior web developers. On top of that, I listen to what the client wants and translate that to nerd language within the team. My team is specialized in OutSystems, one of the many software languages in computer land. We build apps rapidly and custom made at the same time. A win-win! We do this for internal projects and I also work at the client.
What you do
- You are responsible for the implementation of Outsystems applications for internal projects and projects for our customers
- Also the development of design and architecture is one of your responsibilities
- You train and coach (junior) consultants and support the future development of Providit
What we ask of you
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Web development
- Outsystems knowledge is a plus
- You translate business requirements into technical specs
- You have a good knowledge of HTML (5), and CSS3
- You are familiar with .Net or Java
- You master a query language
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a plus
How you tackle this
You are a flexible and enthusiastic colleague, who thinks ahead and sees solutions where others see problems. You’re an entrepreneurial consultant with a passion for science and a nose for opportunities. You have an eye for detail and have the ability to think in solutions. You contribute to our company vision by sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues. You are an excellent communicator and motivator.
What we offer
- a no-nonsense environment with room for personal initiative
- a competitive salary
- an attractive package of extras such as a company car with fuel card, laptop, cell phone, group and hospital insurance
- the opportunity to further develop your career in the direction you like and at your own pace, with our guidance and challenges
Can you “dig it”?