What you tell at a party you do for a living
I work for a fun, no nonsense IT company in Antwerp, where I train and coach junior web developers. On top of that, I listen to what our customers want and translate that to nerd language within the team. My team is specialized in OutSystems, one of the many software languages in computer land. We build apps rapidly and custom made at the same time. A win-win! I do this for internal projects and I also work at the client.
What you actually do
- You are responsible for the implementation of Outsystems applications for internal projects and customer projects
- Also the development of design and architecture is one of your responsibilities
- Besides that, you also train and coach (junior) consultants and support the future development of Providit
What we ask of you
- You have at least 3 years of experience in web/mobile development
- Outsystems knowledge is a plus
- You translate business requirements into technical specs
- A good knowledge of HTML (5), and CSS3
- You master a query language
- Dutch is your mother tongue, your English is fluent and speaking French is a plus
How you tackle this
You are a flexible and enthusiastic colleague, who thinks ahead and sees solutions where others see problems. On top of that, you’re an entrepreneurial consultant with a passion for science and a nose for opportunities. Your eyes are focused on detail and you have the ability to think in solutions. Finally, you contribute to our company vision by sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues. You are an excellent communicator and motivator.
We offer you
- a no-nonsense environment with room for personal initiative
- and a competitive salary
- an attractive package of extras such as a company car with fuel card, laptop, cell phone, group and hospital insurance
- the opportunity to further develop your career in the direction you like and at your own pace, with our guidance and challenges
- a long list of company events and special offerings
Can you “dig it”?