What you tell at a party you do for a living
I work for a cool IT company in Antwerp, where I create software solutions. The team I work in is specialized in OutSystems, one of the many software languages in computer land. I can build a program rapidly and custom made at the same time. A win-win! I do this for internal projects and I also work at the client.
What you really do
OutSystems provides a low-code rapid application development and delivery platform that enables seamless integration of custom code. It combines speed with custom development.
- You assist in the implementation of OutSystems applications for internal projects and projects for our customers
- You look for creative solutions within specific missions both in a project consultancy context
How to tackle this
You are a flexible and enthusiastic colleague, who thinks ahead and sees solutions where others see problems. You’re an entrepreneurial consultant with a passion for science and a nose for opportunities. You have an eye for detail and have the ability to think in solutions. You contribute to our company vision by sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues.
What we ask of you
- You are interested in Web development
- Outsystems knowledge is a plus
- You have knowledge of HTML (5), and CSS3
- You are familiar with .Net or Java.
- You master a query language
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a plus
What we offer you
- a no-nonsense environment with room for personal initiative
- a competitive salary
- an attractive package of extras such as a company car with fuel card, laptop, cell phone, group and hospital insurance
- the opportunity to build your career in the direction you like and at your own pace, with our guidance and challenges
Can you “dig it”?